Jun 24, 2007

KIDS

Those Days

I had an opportunity to be with little kids the other day.
They are brothers from Denver.
I have known them since the time I was in Denver.
It was funny to see how shy they were when they first see people.
I understand their reaction, and I even feel jealous that they can show their shyness.
They can hide behind their parents.
But kids are great, because they can get along with anybody after a bit later they show their shyness.
I always wish that I don’t have to feel nervous when I first see someone.
I am shy, although I try not to be so hard.
Now I sometimes do sales job, and I think myself that my face looks too serious because I try too hard to hide my shyness.
I want to remember the days that I could get along with any situation.


She is 2 years old.
I can’t remember what I was thinking when I was two.
At this young age, dropping these cherries is such a big deal.
For us, it is not a big deal at all, but it is as big deal as our problems now as an adult.
I felt that I don’t want to look their worries too small.
For them, small things are big worries in their life ever,
Young kids are very emotional.
At our age, we think lots of difficult things and make everything very complicated.
Being emotional as an adult tend to be believed a bad thing.
We could be more honest about stuff.
Kids are so pure and I want to remember the days that I was so pure and want to be honest about my life.

It was nice to be with those kids and made me remember the old days.

No comments: