Jun 4, 2007

TV

Will Be ON TV

The other day, we were video-taped by TV Broadcast.
It was the second time for us that our product would be introduced on TV.
However, it was the first time for me myself to be on TV.
I usually don’t mind talking in front of people, but it was different this time.
The reporter stood very close to me and talked really loud.
Also they gave me a paper what to talk and I had to say pretty much the same thing that they wanted me to say.
Now I know I can’t be an actress.
I love to talk with my own words, not with words which were made by somebody else.
I know I have different reason that I CAN’T be an actress…
It was a nice experience but I know it was the first and the last time for me to be on TV.
I don't want to be on TV anymore.
It will show on TV for one week over and over, but unfortunately I don’t want to tell any of my friends to watch it, because I might look horrible….


Anyway, overall I was very happy that our products would be known by more people now.
This product on the picture above is very very popular now.
It sells a lot which made me laugh!!
But thinking new products every month is pretty tough job.
I got in fight with an artisan today.
His health condition is not good enough to work hard, so he started making normal sweets.
It does not match the concept we made for this project.
Since I respect him so much, and I like him so much, it was hard for me to tell him that his new products are not good enough.
I still trust him that he would try hard and we can produce something which would sell more than this soon!

No comments: