May 28, 2007

BBQ

Korean BBQ

This is a deep part in Osaka. When I got here, I was not sure if I was in Japan or not. I went there as a part of a group, and after I got off from the train, I just tried to follow the group. The purpose we were there was Korean BBQ. There are so many Korean BBQ restaurants in this area. It was Friday, although we made reservation we had to wait half an hour. They cook rice for 50 people at one outside of the restaurant on the ground. I was so surprised, but the rice they served tasted really good! Also, when they were out of meat, someone carry meat on the back of a bike from somewhere. It was weird situation, but the meat tasted really really good!

You can see how much good time we had there from this picture.
We had lots of meat and beer after work.
Eating out at this kind of restaurant on Friday after work is awesome!
All what we had here was weird parts of meats.
This was the second time for me to eat this interesting Korean BBQ with them, but now I learned so many parts of cows.
The first time, I felt they are too gross, and could not enjoy much.
But now I love them!!
This is not a place for date or a place where only girls come, but fun place you once wanna try.

On the way back, all of us smelled really bad on a train.
After I got home, my clothes smelled pretty bad.
BUT! It was such a nice dinner I had for a while.

No comments: