Aug 19, 2007

8/13 in Thailand

1st Sightseeing Day in Thailand

I got 9 days summer vacation from work this year.
I was pretty sure to go abroad, but have not decided where, but maybe to the US.
Last month, my friend, Ayako, asked me if I was interested in going to Thailand.
Thailand is one of the countries where I always wanted to go.
So soon I decided to go to Thailand with Ayako.
We departed separately so we arrived there at different time.
I arrived there earlier and was very hungry, so when Ayako arrived, we ran to a place to eat.
We were so ready to eat, but the restaurant we entered, there was no English menu.
We had no idea what it says, we even could not guess.
Therefore, we showed a guidebook and pointed picture on a book.
All the dished they brought was extremely hot!!!
I was so nervous if I can keep eating Thai food during this trip.

So this is a collage of our first day of sightseeing in Japan.
I took so many pictures and wanted to put all pictures, so I made a collage.
I was amazed that how beautiful all the building in Bangkok.
On 8/13, we joined a tour in Bangkok.
We went to Wat Arun and a temple of Emerald Buddha in Bangkok on this day.
We climbed up the high “thing” at Wat Arun, it was very high and very scarly…
However the view was excellent.
Also when we were at a temple of Emerald Buddha, we happened to see a changing of the guard ceremony.
After these sightseeing, we went to a hotel to experience Thai food Buffet.
Since we were in a tour, we got to be close to other people in our group, whom we would not usually be able to be friends.
After we separated with this group, we went to eat Thai Suki and took subway to go to luxury spa!
Each room has a shower, sofa, bed, etc, etc.
It was 2 hours long, and still much cheaper than spa in Japan!!

Anyway, we got so many experiences on this day in Bangkok, which was hard to summarize.


No comments: