Aug 11, 2007

Internet Connection

Having Internet Connection At Home

Finally I got Internet connection at my apartment.
I was waiting for this day soooo long.
Now I can do lots of stuff with my PC.
At work, surfing Internet is getting really difficult.
I know I am at office not to net surfing, but still I want to research something through Internet.
They got some sort of software to check what kind of site each employee look by their computer.
Sucks…
I got new PC at office, so I got my old one as my private PC.
Therefore, I work at home too, like this picture.
I make many kinds of pancakes, take pictures, and prepare to make manual to sell those.


Since I got Internet connection at home, now I wanna get two things.
One is Desktop computer.
Using laptop computer is quite convenient, but still I think desktop computer is easy to use.
Moreover, now Mac got a new version of iMac, I think I should get one.
20 inches big screen!
Also, I would like to buy a nicer digital camera.
I love taking picture, but still there are not much things I can do with my current one.
Well, I think it is good for me that there are a couple things I wanna buy.
I raise my motivation to make money.
Having avarices is very important to be a successful businessperson, I heard.
Once in a while, I become a person who just can’t stop using money to do whatever I wanna do without thinking carefully.
Now I am becoming like that.
Gotta be careful…
Anyway, having Internet connection at home is great, especially there are lots of things I wanna know in this world now.

No comments: