Aug 26, 2007

8/14 in Thailand

2nd Sightseeing Day in Thailand

I was in Ayutthaya on this day.
There are so many places to see in Ayutthaya.
I even can’t count them, but at the end, I asked a TukTuk guy who took us to many places to stop going temples...
We were planning to go to Ayutthaya from Bangkok by train, and after getting there, we were thinking to rent a bike to look around.
However, when we asked a cab to take us to a train station, the driver told me not to take train to go.
He suggested us to take a van from a certain place, which cost us much cheaper to go.
So we did.
After we got off from the van, there was a guy who told us to take his Tuk Tuk.
We really wanted to rent a bike, but he said it is impossible for us to look everything by bike.
Especially, it was such a hot day.
So we started negotiate with him for ten minutes, and got discount so we decided to take Tuk Tuk, which was the first experience for us.
It is an interesting ride, but I got sooooo dirty because of the bad air from other cars, and sand.
First I thought I got sun tan, but after I took shower, I realize that was just dirt on my body…

We talked with lot of people during this one-day Ayutthaya trip.
It is interesting that there are many young travelers who have similar purpose to visit.
So many huge things in Ayutthaya moved me.
They made me think lots of stuff.

After we finished sightseeing, we went to see a guy whom I was introduced.
He lives in Japan and works at Honda, but he works in Thailand a couple months in a year.
We could not get the place correctly, and got a city where no foreigners.
I got scared a bit, kind of, but quite an experience.
He knows a local restaurant, and had the best Tom Yang Kun ever.
While we were eating, unknown other customers spoke to us, and planned see in Osaka soon.
We never know when we make friends.

After eating, we went to see a light up in Ayutthaya, and I was really excited!

It was such a long day, but fully enjoyed Ayutthaya!

No comments: