Mar 11, 2009

One Day After My Business Trip

When Should I Unpack My Suitcase??

Today was the first day to go back to my office in Japan.
I got up at 5:30 in the morning because of jetlag, which I really like about jetlag from the US to Japan.
Since I got up early, I went to work really early.
When I got to my office, there was a big pile of paper work…
Well, but if I did not have anything left on my work after my 1 week absence, then I would be sad.
So I should not complain.

Yesterday was my grandma’s maid 96th birthday.
My parents were going to take her for birthday dinner, so I decided to attend it.
She will be sent to a nursing home soon, so I thought I should be there to celebrate her 96th birthday.
So I left office 15 minutes earlier than usual by finishing all my meetings.
She can hardly hear voice, so we all shout at a restaurant.
It was a nice quick dinner.
She looked so happy and made me really happy.

I worked on some paper work at my parents’ after dinner and came back home.
And saw this big mess!!
Ah… I gotta unpack this big red suitcase.
Uhhhhhhhh. Maybe tomorrow.

*I will upload all about my business trip in the US tomorrow.

4 comments:

Katalina said...

That was a quick business trip!!!


happy birthday to your grandmother!!! (^_^)

Anonymous said...

Okaeri, Yukako!

Oh, no Japanese food on this trip -- so no Yoshi's. I wish you'd had time to try that place -- was curious as to what your opinion of it might be. Where did you eat in SF? There are soooo many great restaurants in SF! Which ones did you choose?

Bill

Anonymous said...

Hi Yu,
Did you give up on your blog/journal or just too busy? I miss reading your postings. It's been a while. Take care!
Bill

YU said...

I am back! I will post my old picutres from my last business trip and other stuff later!