Mar 31, 2009

I Am Still Alive

April Is Comin' Up

I am still alive.
There have been so many things that I wanted to write on this blog.
I was just too busy or too lazy to write.
Once you stop updating blog daily, you miss the chance to re start updating your blog.
That's how I feel now.

However, I found a chance to re-start my blog.
Because tomorrow is the first day of April.
April is such a big deal for Japanese.
It is like a new years day.
We start eveything from April.
Like school, college, work and everything.
It is like September for Americans.
I will have new assistants tomorrow.
I bet she is very nervous and at the same time, she is excited.
And so am I.

BTW, today is the day that my visa application was sent for raffle.
40% of us will not visa.
Can you believe that raffle decide people's life without even looking at my resume!!
I gott be the lucky one to get the visa and I feel I would be the one. I feel...

Somehow I feel good to be back to write my blog again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okaeri! I missed you! I'm looking forward to reading about your trip to US. Good luck with the visa lottery!
Still snowing in ALaska, but song birds have been showing up recently anyway. Take care... Bill

YU said...

I am still waiting for the result from visa lottery. Seems like that less people applied for the visa this year comparing from last year. I hope, I hope...