Mar 10, 2009

I Got Home

I Am Here, Japan!

I got home!
I am frick'n so tired.
Traveling with somebody is so tiring.
I love taking care of people, but walking ahead all the time to make sure they would not get lost, making sure that they have everything they need, translating all the time, explaing everything words on a menu at every meal and solving all problems they got.
It was interesting trip but I can't halp saying that I got tired.
Honestly.
However, my associate thanked me for the first time in a bus which we got at the end together.
I was so happy.
I did not say that I would not be happy if I would not be appreciated, but he never thanked me so it made me surprised and happy.

My passport is so full now.
I love traveling but I love my bed the best.
Lying on my bed is the best!
I got home and went to my mom's and was fed by my mom.
We did not have any Japanese food in the US this time, so mom's cookig is something I really needed!
I got home at 8 and so ready to go to bed...
ZZZ...

No comments: