Apr 1, 2009

No Time To Lie

On April Fool

I am on a diet again.
Yes, AGAIN.
I have gained my weight, and I have noticed it, but could not control myself.
I thought I could loose weight while my business trip in the US because that was ORGANIC TRIP, which means that eating vegetables!
However it turned to 5 meals a day for 5 days!
The picture above was also Organic!
Most of organic place was not that good, but I kinda liked the one, Seller’s Market on Market St. in SF.
Anyway, I gained weight of course, and finally I realized that now is the time I start controlling myself.

I take a bath and give myself massage by oil, and do push-ups.
A little diet, but that would last longer, I figured.

It was busy day so I totally forgot telling a lie on April food.
It is silly day, but I kinda liked it.
Being grown-up is damn, like forgetting small fun stuff.

2 comments:

Katalina said...

Hi!!! long time!

how was your business trip? sorry i wasn't in claifornia at that time. i had a lot of work!

if you want a good diet, i recommend eating lots of vegetables and some fish. cutting down the portions, and exercise two times a day. that was when i was like 58kg? Now i am 54kg. i go up a little bit sometimes, but then keep exercising. ganbatte! (^-^)

YU said...

It went well. Busy short business trip, but learned a lot.

Eating veges and fishes! I will try...