Feb 27, 2009

OH Tired...

Karaoke Dinner

Ah Bad picture.
Tireeeeeed.
It was so hard to get up this morning since I went to bed at 3am.
I was making plans for this coming business trip to the US.

I attended one seminar about heath issues, and I fell a sleep.
I did not know the guy who sat next to me was someone I knew through work.
I feel horrible that he saw mw sleeping at seminar since I HATE people who can’t be respect to a speaker.
Uh, I was the one today…
Just a few minutes, though, I guess…
Oh well.

After work, I met up with my hula class friends to go to Karaoke.
We had dinner when we were singing.
It was kinda weird night.
Not talking much but eating and drinking.
Was it fun?
Well, it was all right.
I must have been too tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yu,
Have a great trip to SF and LA! I hope you can try "Yoshi's" for dinner in SF -- it has a nice bar too. It is worth it! You can find it on the web easily. A bit takai (I think I spent $300 for my friend from Osaka and me when we ate there -- with tip), but worth every penny! There's a great Japanese restaurnat in LA too on a hilltop above Sunset Strip -- if you can reserve a window table for the time the sun sets, it is a beautiful view. It's called "Yamashiro" ( 1999 North Sycamore Avenue) (for reservations phone: 323-466-5125). Have fun! Enjoy the time with your dad! Will you visit your ex in SF too? hahaha If so, have fun!

Bill

Katalina said...

カラオケ大好き!


I miss it... I'll try to get friends to go next weekend.