Feb 7, 2007

GLASSES

My New Glasses

Since I have bad eyesight, I usually wear contact lenses.
I wanted to wear glasses when I was a little kid.
I thought wearing glasses is something special.
However, once I wore glasses all the time, I hated it.
I started wearing contact lenses, and did not care about glasses anymore.

Since I was eighteen, I started caring about glasses.
My old boyfriend was such a fashion freak so he always tried to be fashionable.
One day, he took me to one cool store specialized to glasses.
He did not have bad eyesight, but he wanted to get one, so we decided to get one for each.
Since then, I never bought my glasses at any other places.

I fell in love with the store with the variety of their collections.
Since I realized the first one were too fashionable for me and were not useful for my daily life,
I went back there a couple years later and got another one.
On the next day I got them, my little puppy bit my glasses and I could not wear them anymore.
I really liked the glasses, so I went back there and bought exact the same one.
Since then, I had not been to the store for about 5 years.
I went back to the store the end of 2006, and bought this pair of glasses.
Soon after I got in, the owner asked me, “Oh, you came back from the US?” and he remembered my name!

I like the store because of their collection, and moreover, I like the married couple who own the store. They provide special service to all their customers.

No comments: