Feb 13, 2007

WEDDING

MY FRIEND'S WEDDING

It was my friend's wedding last Sunday.
I have been friends with both of them since I was 14 years old.
We always hung out within a group and the bride, another girl and I were only girls in boys.
Three of us dated with a couple of boys in the group, but she was the only one who decided to get married with one of them.
They met when they were 14 years old, and fell in love when they were 18, and dated for 10 years.
They broke up for one year in those years, but now they got married.


They were so cute and that was the best wedding ever.
Lots of people were moved and cried during the celemony.
The bride was the cutest that I ever seen.
My friend gave a speach, which was really nice.
Other friends did performance, which was really funny.
It was like a reunion, and all of us felt really happy to see thier happiness.


After the wedding party, we held a private party for them.
I was one of the people who plan for the party.
We got together one a month for the last 6 month.
This is a pic from the party.
We did MC, and I was so nervous about the role since that was a party for 80 people.
However, it went well, and seems like everyone had a good time.
After the party, we went to Karaoke, went driking, and went anohter drinking...
It was such a long day, but was really happy day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Yu,

I didn't know you could be such a cute MC, baby. Can't wait to see you.
I know I gotta update our other blog. Been busy.

Love you baby

YU said...

Hi Mr. Akers,

MC was fun, but hard. It was good experience , though.
I will put more pics on our blog later!

Love ya,
Yu