Feb 1, 2007

FONDUE

Miso Cheese Fondue
I went to Kyoto last night for “Settai”.
“Settai” is a part of business in Japan that you have to please customers with drinking alcohol and eating food.
Some suck, but the other, I can have a good time with my customers.
Last night, I was with nice people and very relaxing mood.
I ordered “Japanese Miso Cheese Fondue” at the restaurant.
Since except cheese and bread they use something you can’t find in the US, it is very hard for me to explain what it is like...
But I just wanted to show how unique their food was.

Last night, my customers told me that I was very different.
They said they felt jealous what an exciting life I am having.
I wonder how much I am different from other people.
I am satisfied with my own life very much and I feel myself lucky, but I don’t think my life is that exciting like other people think.
I have been busy and have been tired lately.
But if other people really think that I am enjoying my life more that other people are, and if they see me such a happy person, I want to be proud of myself.
It tells me that I did not show my fatigue to other people!

Anyway, I had a good dinner with those people although it was a part of work.
And last night was the time I was thinking about my life.

No comments: