Jan 31, 2007

CURRY AND RICE

Super Spicy Curry


I take Hula Dance Lesson on Tuesdays.
It starts at 7PM and ends at 8:30PM.
Although I want to eat before the lesson, I always have to run to the place from work without eating anything.
I know it is not to good to eat late at night, especially after my exercise.
However, I am always too hungry to go straight home, so I eat out with my friend every Tuesday.
Yesterday, we went to Curry House, “Indian Curry”
Their curry is sooooooooo good but really really spicy.


There is only a counter, which about 15 people can fit.
The only menu they have are curry, hayashi rice (sweet curry, sort of).
Since it is very spicy, we can order raw egg dropped on it, so it makes a little mild.
When I was a high school student, I went there with my friends with a rule that we only can drink one glass of water.
We sweat a lot and struggled, but still we loved their curry.
Each person stays there the longest 15 min to eat, and there are customers all the time, not only at lunch time or dinner time.
One order is $8 US.
I wonder how much they make a day…
I bet they can make a lot of money….

No comments: