May 18, 2008

Got My Partner

Relaxing Sunday

This is me brushing my teeth, looks like that I am not thinking anything.
Although I look like this, I have so much concerned lately.
My day was started with such a bad mood today.
Lately, I am not confident.
I feel that I am not good enough to work for my father.
I am so afraid to make him disappointed.
The more I feel that way, the worse I do on my project…
Now I work for my father, but I know this is not what I want for good.
At the same time, I am not confident to be independent.
Sometimes, I think too much about what I am doing now, and get freaked out.

To stop thinking too much, I decided to clean up my room.
In this evening, Iwasaki-san, she’s like my sister, visited me.
It seemed like she is struggling about her life too.
She gets a lot of pressure from her parents to get arranged married.
She tries so hard to answer her parents’ expectations.
At dinner, she said,
“My parents really want me to get married, but there is an exception. My parents told me that if Ms. Ikada wants you to take somewhere and wants to do business with you, put everything behind and follow her.”
I was so moved to hear that.
I had never seen her parents, but they trust me this much.
I might be able to do business if she comes with me, seriously.
We talked about my business plan for a long time, and decided to think about it more sometime later.
It would be so cool if my dream comes true.

No comments: