May 19, 2008

Saw “Saw 4”

Movie Night

Today was holiday of our department.
Somehow, only our department and workers at factories of out company had an extra day-off today.
I woke up and went to see an obstetrician and gynecologist.
Gynecologist is somewhere I never been able to feel comfortable to go in.
My first experience to go in to gynecologist was when I lived in the US.
I remembered that Dan, who was my boyfriend’s roommate at that time, came with me.
I remember that I felt what an open-minded Americans are.
Today, I went there of course by myself because I had some worries.
I got a test and need to wait till this Saturday, will see…
After that, I stopped by at my parent’s house to see my dog.
Since my boss called me to my cell to check if I was at office when I went to the hospital, I decided to go to my office to do some work, ALTHOUGH it was HOLIDAY.
I got frustrated because my office printer was broken.
But I worked without my printer, just wrote some e-mails to the US.
I hope I can hear back from them by tomorrow morning…
Writing lots of business letters is such a hard work for me.

Anyway, after I finished working, it was 7:30PM.
I went to get Shiatsu, one-hour massage.
It’s been a while since the last time I was there.
It felt soooo good, and I felt I deserved it!!

At 10PM, Takk came to my apt to see “Saw4”.
I had never liked horror film, but he insisted to watch when Saw 1 came out.
Since then, I got crazy about the movie, but I had never been able to watch it by myself.
Saw4 was gross.
Also I could not get the story this time.
Very complicated.
After the film, Takk explained for a while, but I still don't get it.
Now I am not sure if I wanna see Saw5 if it would come out…
I was excited on movie night tonight, but it was just okay.

No comments: