May 8, 2008

Back Side Of Universal Studio

Universal Studio Japan

Today was a crazily busy day.
I had so many guests whom I had to meet at my office.
This is a part I don’t like about me going on a business trip.
After a long business trip, I get tons of paperwork, and tons of phone calls and have to meet tons of people.
Oh well, being busy is something I have to appreciate.
After meeting lots of guests, I went to Universal Studio Japan for sales.
My assistants had talked with them, but they took their time too long.
So I decided to see them by myself to figure out what was going on.
Their office is behind the studio.
I saw the door which says “Character Green Room”, and could not help taking a picture.
I saw lots of characters talking on the way to the office.
Very interesting
I wonder how much those foreigner actors like their job…

This is the back side of the amusment park.
We went to check the place where they are going to put out products by walking through this entrance.
They told me to pretend like I was one of the guest at the amusement park.
But how could I??
I wore my suit, and I was not look like a girl who is enjoying the amusement park.
I had not been to USJ for a while.
I felt like going there on my day-off sometime soon for fun.

After I got back from USJ, I went to our vice president’s office.
He is someone whom I am afraid of.
Well, maybe not “afraid of”, but I respect him too much, and I get scared to talk with him.
Hard to explain, but he is always so right, and I feel that he knows everything about me, so I am scared.
Since I am stuck about what I am doing in the US, so I wanted to ask him an advice.
My boss does not give me much advice about the project in the US, so I decided to skip my boss and ask vice president instead.
I know it is something my boss would be happy, but what can I say?
Anyway, I had a good discussion with our vice president for one hour.
I think now I got a good idea about my project in the US.
Hope it will go well.

No comments: