May 11, 2008

Slow Sunday

Happy Mother’s Day

Today was my first day off since I came back to Japan from the US.
I had no power to do anything.
I was going to go to see my friend’s baby who just was born on May 6th.
However, I needed to sleep in so decided not to go, but some next time.
I am excited to see him, though.
I know, I am a bad friend…
My day has started from noon today.
I did laundry and played with my PC and went to a flower shop to get flower for my mom.
Yes, today was Mother’s day.

Although today was my mother’s day, I asked my mom to cook my favorite dinner.
It was really good as usual.
I gave her a good massage to show my appreciation to her.
She was happy to receive roses, but she was not happy that my dad did not give her compliments about my mom’s dinner tonight.
It was my bad since I kept talking about my work to my dad whole time at dinner.
I am stressed out about my work, because I am in hurry to get a good result of all my projects.
I need good advises!!
Besides talking with my dad about work, I played with my little dog, Darch.


Should go to bed for tomorrow.
I can’t miss morning meeting, and I will have lots of stuff to do tomorrow!

No comments: