May 16, 2008

Not Talkative

Friday Night

I decided to leave my office a little bit earlier than usual.
Mittaka, my childhood friend, came to my office area, so we decided to go out for dinner.
He asked me about my future dream at dinner, and I told him about my dream job.
He was surprised how much I talk like a man.
Maybe I talked about working too seriously.
Sometimes I get too serious, and it is my strong point and also my weak point.
He said he would support whatever I wanna do, and cheered me that what I am dreaming about now is not something stupid.
I felt a little relieved.
I thought I talked most of the time at dinner, but he was worried about me since I was not talkative as usual.
I wonder how much I always talk…

Both of us were tired, but decided to go to Karaoke only because we thought we should not ruin Friday night.
The picture above is what I got at Karaoke place.
I sang really badly tonight…
Soooo tired, I can’t stop coughing and feel fever now.
It is nice to hang out with my friend after work, but getting harder and harder.
Am I getting too old for parties?? Noooooo!!!

No comments: