May 13, 2008

Tough Decision

Decision I made
Today was a hard day.
Everyone told me that I look hella tired.
I should not be looked like that…
What’s wrong with me!?!?

smoke salmon and sour cream Pizza
Two of my assistants cried in front of me.
I talk with my assistants one by one this week.
One is that I am struggling how to make them be independent.
Well, I can’t say too much, because I am not completed independent yet.
As I concerned a lot lately, I am not good enough…
Anyway, one girl cries almost everyday, so I talked with her in person.
She has someone who she hates so much at work.
She started crying when I just mentioned his name.
She can’t even stand hearing his name.
I have never hated someone that much.

The other girl who cried was my favorite assistant because she was the one who did Internet business with me for 2 years.
She used to be my student when she was junior high and high school student.
She had never cried at work before.
So when she cried, I almost cried.
She was resigned from a project.
I made the decision, but it was such a hard decision to make.
Living in a business world is tough.
If you can’t get a result, you would not get the position.
I wanted her to stay for the project, but could not…
The hardest job I do is being strict to my assistants who I love so much.

Organic Eggplanet Peperoncino
I took her for dinner tonight.
We went to a nice Italian restaurant.
We had a good chat.
Life is hard.

No comments: