May 10, 2008

My Toy

At Long Meeting

Today was THE meeting day, the longest meeting on Saturday.
I hate this meeting.
First of all, although it is Saturday, I have to get up early.
Second of all, I have to sit on a chair for a long time without talking.
So I usually stare at the leader of the meeting, who is my boss, and try to make him finish the meeting.
However, I was such a good girl today.
I did not bitch about the long meeting today, because today would be the last meeting which my boss leads.
From next month, my dad would be the leader of the meeting, so will be totally different efficient meeting!!
Excited!

Anyhow, this evian water bottle was my toy during today’s meeting.
It has a nice grip so I squeezed it, shook it, and so on.
Obviously, I was bored.
It was 10 hours meeting.
Not bad, huh?

No comments: