Oct 26, 2008

Brazilian Wedding

Brazilian Wedding


I woke up in a tiny hotel room this morning with hangover by phone ring from someone.
My face was puffed up and looked pretty bad.
I had to get ready and had to go back to Osaka cuz I supposed to have a meeting with my boss.
I could sleep in a bullet train pretty good.
I went straight to my office in Osaka and worked for a while.
Then, I got back to my apt and got ready for my friend’s party.
At Brazilian restaurant in Kobe.

He, Shin, is my friend from college.
Most of my girl friends have got married so now it is my boy friends’ turn to get married.
He is the most romantic boy whom I have ever met in my life.
His story about his proposal for marriage was so cute and really dramatic, which made me not smile, but laugh.
She grew up in Brazil and they met in Brazil.
Now she graduated from school so came to Kobe to be with him.
Both of them are Japanese, but they both speak Portuguese perfectly.
Interesting.
He is such a sweet guy, who care about others so much.
This girl is really lucky to be with with this guy.

Their wedding party was very Portuguese-like.
Very fun and easy.
There are so many of Shin including some professional football player from Brazil.
He is a son of the player.
He was sooooooo cute!

It was really like college-reunion.
There were some people whom I had not met for almost 10 years.
Interesting to hear what they do now for money.
We decided to keep in touch from now on.
Glad that they said that I have not changed from my college days.
Still look young!?

It was such a nice party and I could get relax so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi yu.
I was googling around and eventually got to your blog!! all the stuff you`ve been experiencing and all your pictures are so intersting to me.. I know you`re not in Denver anymore but I`d love to ask you some stuff about it cuz I`m gonna be there soon... well. it`d be so great to hear from you!!
my adress is ha-youn.kim@gmx.net
Thanx a lot!! =)
-*hayoun

YU said...

Glad you like it!
Ask me anything anytime about Denver. I can't remember much about Denver anymore though...
Are you going to Denver for fun?