Oct 25, 2008

Successful People

Saw As Many People As I Could


I had been in Tokyo o business for two nights.
I come to Tokyo for sales, meeting, or seminar most of the time, but this time was different.
I met so many successful people.

On 23rd,
I visited a lady who works at a branding company.
She had lived in France for some years, and now she helps me with the idea for opening a store in the US.
I love her characteristic so much.

I saw a nutrition for pets, who has been successful in that field.
She was also successful in NY too.
She is a tough lady, but really nice lady.

On 24th,
I met a 60-year-old lady who is very very successful in food industry in Japan.
She is from Hawaii and she can speak so many languages.
It was very interesting to listen to her story about the time she opened her business 36 years ago.

I took a cooking class with a daughter of a Japanese famous sweets company.
Cuz we got introduced a man who is a founder of the biggest cooking school in Japan.
The picture above is him.
I cooked with him, and I bet nobody would agree that it is a part of my job to take a cooking class.
But it was.

I had dinner with the daughter, a man who works at a big broker company and two more interesting boys.
One is the same age as mine.
He opens his own business in Shanghai by himself when he was 24 years old and being successful.
I learned a lot from him how to open a business outside of our company.
The other is a web designer, but actually the owner of a host-club.
Both are young but they have a strong visions, which made me realize that I have not thought enough.

Seeing lots of successful people are interesting, but to be honest, also tiring.
Some motivate me, but the other depresses me.
It was interesting long Tokyo business trip.

2 comments:

Rashai said...

Really unique and interesting..

YU said...

Thanks, rashai.