Oct 14, 2008

After 3 Months

Wow...

Wow... it’s been three month since the last time I wrote.
I feel like it has been like a year or more.
For this three month, I had so many different experiences.
Good and bad. Worst and best.
If I write all of them here now, it will be such a long entry, so I won’t.
Anyway, I finally feel like starting this blog again.

Now I am happy, because now I know what I am doing and what I will do in near future.

I woke up at 5 in this morning with my heart beating so fast.
Somehow, I was that exited to start my week today.
It sounds crazy, and it had never happened before so I was surprised myself.
I came up a really good idea last night, and I was thinking to work on writing report this morning.
And actually it was so much fun for me to work today whole day.

Sometimes I HATE working, but sometimes I get crazy on working.
I know I don’t want to work forever, but I want to do my best now.
I get on elevator to go up to my room.
Sometimes I have to wait a while.
I know what I want the best by what I am thinking while I am waiting for the elevator.
Sometimes I think nothing, which means that I don’t want anything.
Sometimes I think about my family, my boyfriend, and lately I think about my work a lot.
To be honest, this job is not what I really want to do to live, but I have to.
I have to get something big soon, so I have to get really good result now before I leave.
It is my life, but I have to care what other people think about my life.
Not only for me, but also for my family.
Complicated.
I felt miserable about it before, but now I am happy because at least I can get excited about what I am doing right now.
I don’t know how long this feeling would last…


By the way, this is a picture of Quiche, which is French dish.
Quiche is one of projects which I am working on.
I like this project the second.
Tasting quiches is horrible for a girl who wants to loose weight…

Anyway.
Kinda feel good to write.
I gotta get up early tomorrow again.

No comments: