Oct 31, 2008

Girl's Night

Drinking with Fever

I am sick now.
I have a cold and I have throat ache, stomachache, and nose running.
I was high because of fever and tiredness.
So I finally took a medicine and got a little better.
The reason why I took medicine was because I had to go out with girls from work.
We have girls’ night like four times a year.
Since I usually talk a lot, they expect me and one more girl to entertain the table.
I was really not feeling to, but after I started drinking, I felt better and we had great conversations.

We went to Karaoke after dinner and it was all right.
I was just so tired and sleepy.

I was so ready to go home, cuz it was like 11:30 PM.
But elder lady said she did not drink enough and she feel lonely.
It seems like she have had problems mentally a bit, she came to me this morning and we talked a bit.
I was worried about her, and also I thought it would be rude to say no since she is older than I.
She really wanted to talk about her problems.
I took her to a Jazz bar in my town, since she loves Jazz.
We were there till 3 in the morning.
I am sooooo sleepy now, but writing this with drunk.
I had such a good time at the bar as usual.
I was so happy that she wanted to share her problem with me today.
She said I should tell her my stuff too, but I didn’t.
She kept saying that I am too dry and she wanted to be closer to me mentally.
It is kinda rare to be told that someone wants to be close to me.
I was happy but I was not confident that I would be open to her completely.
She is a nice lady, but I never be able to be close friends with colleagues, somehow.

We talked a lot with other customers at the bar.
It was fun.
But I am sleepy.
I should go to bed now…

I can’t go back to read what I just wrote, because I am soooo sleepy…
G’night.

No comments: