Oct 21, 2008

Hello Okinawa

First Day in Okinawa

I went to Okinawa with my sister from last Friday to Sunday.
It was the first time for me to take PTO and also first time to travel with my sis by ourselves.
Look! Doesn't it look like Hawaii??
Yeah, Okinawa made me miss Hawaii so much!!

It rains hard pretty often in Okinawa.
It doesn't rain for a long time, but it suddenly starts rainging there.
We rent-a-car and it rains so hard on the way from the airport to our hotel.
I saw this jeep next to us, and thought a Japanese jeep buff was driving.
But it was actually American army's jeep.
It was real.
I wonder what they were doing...
When I took a couple pictures, they stared at me, so I got scared...
Seriously, there are so many Americans in Okinawa.

This is our welcome fruit in cour room.
We stayed at such a great hotel!
Huge room, huge beds, nice, view, and a big balcony.
Oh my god, the sound of the ocean made me be sleepy so much.
I went to bed at 9:30 at night.
Ah, what a luxuary trip!

2 comments:

Rashai said...

Yoroshiku..
Wow Okinawa... nice story and nice photos! I have been to few cities in Honshu and I really like Japan, always want to have holiday in Okinawa and Sapporo...

Cheers..
Toto

YU said...

Yeah, it is a hard to pick one of Okinawa and Hokkaido for vacation.
Both nice and far away each other...