Oct 26, 2008

Relaxing Sunday

Sleepying Is Important

I could not go to bed early last night somehow.
I think I was too excited from the night which I met so many old friends at the same time.
Soon after I got up at noon, I got ready and went to Spa.
Going to Spa is sort of my habit, which I think I deserve.
Very relaxing but I will stop going there soon because of my other interests.

After going to Spa, I did some shopping in downtown.
Recently, while I am walking, shopping or doing anything, I think about my new projects.
It is so much fun to think about it.

Had dinner at my parents’ and got this bracelet.
It was sent to my parent’s house last night.
It does not look my style, but I really really like it.
I am so excited to wear it to work tomorrow.

I came back to my apt pretty early, so I started clean my room, did dishes, and did laundry.
Ah, I feel that I had not been at my apt for a long time.
So nice to be at home.
Gotta get up early tomorrow for a morning meeting.
I will get ready for tomorrow and go to bed early tonight.
Now I know that sleeping is really important for everything.

No comments: