Mar 19, 2007

BAD EXPERIENCE

Train in a Tunnel
After I left Orlando, I went to New York City by myself.
The first day I got to NY, I took a train from grand central station to Rye city to visit my American family.
After I got on the train, it run for a few minutes, and someone corrected my ticket.
Suddenly, all the lights in the train turned off, and the train stopped.
We got some lights back, but we got stuck in a train in a tunnel.
We had an announcement saying “We had an engine trouble, and we are trying to fix it now. This train will start shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.”
I can’t remember how many times we heard this announcement.
It never started shortly…


It was rush hour time, and the train was full, as you can see.
It got hot right away, and I felt hard to breath.
There was another announcement asking a doctor after a while.
A lady got panic because we had been there in a tunnel quite a long time.
Total, I was there one and a half hour.
I got so tired with standing whole time, and decided not to go to Rye city on that day.
It was a quite scary experience which not so many people can have.
Since then, I feel nervous when I had to go through a tunnel.
We never know what happen in our life.
I really think we have to have enough water and food when we go somewhere…

No comments: