Mar 18, 2007

DREAMLAND

Disney Land!!
It has been a while since the last time I updated this blog.
Although I had so many things I wanted to write on this blog, I had been so busy with traveling.
I finally got back to Japan, and started working hard at my office again.
Total, I was in the US for two and a half weeks from February to March.
It was hella long business trip, but at the same time, I totally enjoyed myself when I had free time.
I was in Florida for 4 nights.
This is a picture when I was at Disney World.


I remembered that I had breakfast with many characters of Disney with my sister and my mom when I was little.
At that time, I was amazed with all the characters and I thought Disney Land is such a dreamland.
Well, it is still, but now I see Disney Land with a deferent perspective.
Like I realized there were quite old people in the parade, or I was thinking how much they would get paid to work there.
Those are something I never thought when I was little.
This is THE place I want to take my future kids, but maybe not only for me anymore.
Look how much this little kid got excited to see the parade!
I knew it was not appropriate to take picture of unknown kids, but he was too cute, and I had to take…

At the Disney Land, we were there till it closed.
We happened to see fireworks at the Cinderella castle.
It was the greatest fireworks I have ever seen.
Somehow I can’t help crying whenever I see the great firework.
I was so moved!
Well, I have to admit that I enjoyed this great holiday I had during my business trip.

No comments: