Mar 30, 2007

STYLISH

Crazy World
Look how stylish she is!
This is a coat for my dog I got in New York.
In New York, there were lots of stylish coats and boots at pet store.
I laughed at a dog owner who buys $150 Cashmerer sweater for her three dogs, but now I can't...
But this was on sale and pretty reasonable!
Also I got goggles for her too, because I thought these are so crazy and funny.
When I showed these coats and goggles to my mom, she was not happy at all.
However, once our dog wore them, she loved them and took so many pictures of our dog with costumes.
We are usualy not crazy about pet fashion stuff at all.
However, now I am working on a project about pets, so things got changed.
Because of my work, I started going to many pet stores in the US and in Japan.
Once I saw how many cool and crazy stuff for pets they have, I can’t stop buying for my dog.
On the other hand, my dog is in a picture with a look of annoyance.
She just does not move when she wears costumes and shows us how much she feels uncomfortable.
I really have to stop buying these stuff, otherwise, I will be a crazy pet owner whom I used to laugh at...

No comments: