Mar 27, 2007

STAR IN LA

UPTOWN GIRL!

Whenever I am in the US, there is something I have to buy.
That is a gossip magazine.
I buy many kinds of gossip magazines, like People, Star, US etc.
I have a pile of those magazines in my bathroom.
Whenever I am waiting my turn at the register at grocery store, I cannot help reading the magazines.
It is for my reading skill in English with enjoying looking all pictures and their fashions.
Anyway, since I always read American Gossip Magazines, I was so excited to go to Beverly Hills.
Unfortunately, I could not see anybody from those magazines, but could see Elton John’s house.
All cars in that area were nice expensive ones.
Most of female in that area were blond.
Most of female drivers in a car were looking at mirror looking at themselves at the red light.
Most of people wore sunglasses, especially black sunglasses.


The first star I saw on a ground in Hollywood area was my favorite person’s star.
Billy Joel!!
As my parents love his songs, I have listened to his music since I was a kid.
Since I love his songs, I went to Broadway to see “Movin’ Out” three times.
I also went to see it when they came to Japan.
I never got tired of going to see “Movin’ Out”
My favorite of his songs was “Just the way you are”.
If you never read the lyric, please check it out.
I was shocked when first knew the lyric when I was high school kids.

Oops! Today’s entry was supposed to be about LA!!
Anyway, LA was an interesting place.
There were many kinds of areas and lots to see.
However, I would not live there because I can’t stand the traffic there!!
It takes forever to go somewhere.
Although I was there for six nights, I still think I did not see LA enough.
Next time I would be in LA, I will research more places and would like to have more fun.
And see celebrities;)


No comments: