Apr 20, 2008

Massage & Shopping

SPA For 2 Hours+Collector's Store!!

I woke up pretty early, and went for shopping and went to spa.
I had not been to spa for a month, and I have wanted to get a good massage.
Today’s massage was one of the best one, so I fell a sleep.
I hate sleeping while I am getting massage because I don’t wanna the feeling.

After the massage, I went to a professional bike store.
The reason why I say that the store was “professional” is because of the looking of the customers there.
Of course there were bunch of bike stuff compared to the store I have been.
And all the customers were there by a real bike, and looked really tough.
Some of them were wearing bike suits.
Anyway I was there to get something for Rye, a bike messenger, but I got a little excited while I was there.
I am not interested in bike stuff at all, but I love collecting stuff.
So I get excited when I see a store which looks like they have everything what people want.
Like, I would be so excited when a store has all orange-color items.

I went to Kushikatsu dinner with my parents tonight.
They treat me well all the time, but especially before and after I go on a business trip to other countries.
Two more days left before I leave to the US.
I will get up super early to go to office tomorrow morning and will get lots of stuff done at my desk!!

No comments: