Jul 1, 2008

What I Did in NY

From June 26th to July 1st

June 26th...I left Japan to NY.
Got to NY and had a business meeting in Manhattan.
Visited my American Host Family to attend Katie's high school graduation.
So good to see my American Family.

June 27th...Katie's graduation party with her family, friends and neighbors.
Played Wii for the first time in my life with Danny.

June28th...Rye came to pick me up ealry in the morning.
Took a train to go back to Manhattan and did window shopping on 5th Ave.
Had dinner at Japanese restaurant, which was not that good.
Went to see musical, "Mary Poppins".


Saw Paul and Ed at West Village and drunk. We played "Q"

June 29th...Went to Harlem to listen to Gospel at a church. I was moved!

Had lunch near Soho.

Walked on Brooklyn Bridge. Half way but fun.
Went to China Town by subway.

Had dinner at Organic Restaurant.

Went to Chocolate Cafe.

June 30th...Had a business meeting.
Went to Food Convention.

Went to see Alex.

Saw Paul and three of us went to Korean Restaurant.
Got drunk and went to another bar, and one more after that.
Realized love.

July 1st...Last day in NY.
Went to Organic restaurant for lunch.
I feel we did more, but can't really remember...
Took an airplane to go back to San Francisco.
Rye gave up one first class and I upgrade to first class for the other flight.
Had a good flight.

I had such a great time in NY.
I don't think I had never loved NY this much.
I wanna go back there soon!

No comments: