Jul 29, 2008

Wanna Run Away

Let Me Run Away

It was one of the worst day today for me.
Everything did not go well at all.
It was such a long long day and very busy without stopping.
Exausted.

I wonder who knows my happiness.
(Why parents are both pretend that they know everything?)
I am very mean to people now.
(Especially to whom I can show my weakness, but I can't control once I get mean and feel sad to see the person't reaction)
I can't be nice to people except my assistants, which I try really really hard.
(And I got tired of trying so hard)
I don't want to talk with anybody.
I want to go somewhere to escape from anybody not to be seen my meaness.
I seriously don't want to see or talk with anybody close to me for a while.
I want to be alone.

I am not saying this becuase anything did not go well today.
I just don't know what is the right thing to do now.
I am totally lost.
I will think about if I am quitting my job in a couple months or now.
I don't want to quit my job by an emotional reason, so I need time to think about it.

Still, gotta work hard till the day comes.
I will go to Nagoya and Tokyo by taking the first bullet train tomorrow.
I don't want anybody to think that I am leaving because I can't work well.
I will work the hardest for two months and after that, want to run away...
Maybe I could go somewhere for a long vacation, place where no Japanese-speaking or English-speaking are would be the best for me now so that I don't have to hurt anybody.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

wow, you've gone a whole month without posting.