Apr 25, 2007

FRIENDS

Time with Friends

When I was a kid, I always get excited to stay at my friend’s house.
I also liked to have my friends at home.
Lately, I stayed at two different friend’s house.
I went to stay at my friend whom I went to school together.
She is from Yamagata, which is countryside of Japan.
She got married three years ago, and now they built a new house, and she has a rabbit and likes to play with her, as you can see from the picture above.
My other friend from school and I visited her house to practice for a performance at our friend’s wedding in May.
We stayed up till 2 in the morning, which was the time her husband comes home.
We all were in the same class at university, and we were in a group in 8.
Eight of us held a party every two months, we went to trip together, we went parties together and we had lunch together most of the time.
Anyway, after we graduated from school, we could not get to see each other much.
However, whenever we see each other, we can go back to our school time and update our life story each other.

On another day, I spent a night at my childhood friend’s who also just got married.
Her husband is my friend too, and I have known them for a long time.
Their new lifestyle is so cute, and I did not feel they are married but they are roommates.
We all lied down and talk about many things with drinking till early in the morning.

The other day, I had my friend at apt.
He is my boyfriend’s roommate, and he visited his family in Japan.
Whenever I see friends from outside of Osaka, I don’t know what to do, but feel really happy.
I saw his sister who works in Tokyo too.
They were very cute brother and sister, and both of them can speak Japanese and English.
We talked a lot by speaking both languages.

I am lucky that I have much variety of friends from many places.
We share a lot of stories, and we learn a lot from each other.
My friend is coming to stay at my apt this weekend.
This time will be a weekend stay, so I have to cook for dinner and breakfast.
I am excited but a little nervous…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when you visit they put you in a cage?

I went out for dinner with kuri-chan, dave, dan and miles last night then drank and played cards. (Lost $5).

Kinda hung over today.