Apr 5, 2007

SHINY

Nails This Month

These are my nails this month.
I had my nail artist at my apartment late last night.
I am really lucky that I have someone who comes over my apartment to do my nails even late at night.
Unfortunately, I don’t have time to go to salon lately before they close.
I have to get my hail cut too, but have not been able to arrange the time…
I bet I look pretty bad now.


These are her some items she used to do my nails.
These shiny powders are really cute, and made me excited.
How come women love shiny stuff?
When I was in Beverly Hills, I went to some jewelry stores, which made me so happy.
I even sigh by seeing those beautiful accessories.
I wear rings all the time, but they were no longer shiny at all.
Finally, I shined them the other day.
Now I am happy with my shiny nails and my shiny rings.

Shiny stuff around me cheer me up especially in stressful days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the simple colors. how about trying red sometime??

YU said...

Humn... Red nails would be cute too. Maybe I should do sometime during my vacation time.