Apr 20, 2007

SILLY THOUGHTS

Bullet Train Trip

These are our new sweets we are going to start selling from next month.
I take pictures, write about them, make HP and stuff.
That is one of my favorite parts of work.
I went to conference about deserts and sweets in Tokyo.
There were lots to learn from it.
When I go on a business trip to Tokyo, I usually take Bullet Train and it takes 2 and a half hour to get there from Osaka.
I rather taking airplane, because it is much easier and take less time.
However, the two and a half hour is sometimes very useful time.
I sleep, read a business magazine, work with my PC, or thinking about stuff.


I was planning to go on a trip this weekend.
I was looking forward to getting relaxed with my friend at the trip straight after my business trip.
However, I had to cancel it because of my work.
When I had a meeting on Thursday, my boss told me that he is planning to have all members of my department to come to work on Saturday.
I asked him the reason why, and he said “To get together is important, and it helps to motivate members”.
I am like “What??” Having Saturday off motivates people much more than being together on holiday!!
What made me upset was that he told me three days before!!
I don’t understand why all other people will come to work without complaining.
I am a kind of person who does not mind to go to work on holidays if there is a certain reason for that.
I got depressed, and when I was in a bullet train coming back from the business trip, I was thinking what to do next and which made me a little bit happy.
Should I go back to school?
Should I quit my current job and start traveling all over the world for a while?
Should I work for travel agency? Etc, etc…
They are my nonsense thoughts.
Isn’t this a useful way to spend time in bullet train?

No comments: