Apr 11, 2007

MACROBIOTIC VS MYBAR

Healthy or Unhealthy??

Recently, I am interested in Macrobiotic Food.
Macrobiotic Life means this.
Usually Macrobiotic Food is not tasty, like a normal food we eat.
However, one restaurant, which I often go, serves quite good Macrobiotic Food.
Her thought is that “You don’t have to strictly admire Macrobiotic”
What she does is that she serves Macrobiotic Food mainly, but still serves a little bit of meat too.
Moreover, she serves alcohols.
She explained, “Since you eat very balanced food, most people feel better than usual, even after they drink alcohols”.
Once I went to this restaurant and drunk, and went to two more different places to drink will 2:30 in the morning.
I got so surprised on the next day, because I felt so good the next day!
I should say my body was really light, and did not feel any fatigue.
Since then, I love this restaurant, and people whom I took also feel the same way on the next morning.
Isn’t it interesting?


Because I am doing a research about healthy stuff for work, I am more interested in healthy food lately.
On the other hand, I go out to drink a lot these days,
I found a nice bar close to my apartment.
I love this place because of the following reasons.
1. I like the design of the bar (Smells wood and the light is very moody)
2. I like the atmosphere (Usually this place is not crowded)
3. I like the master of the bar (He makes good drinks and he is hilarious)
4. I like the location (So close to my apt, so I don’t have to worried about me going back home after getting drunk)
I never had “My Bar”, so it might sound silly, but I am very excited.
I like beer, wine and cocktail, but I can’t hold alcohols much.
However, when I am at this bar, I feel relax and can enjoy drinking much.
Usually, when I go to this bar, my friend stay at my apt, so we can stay there long.
When I go there, I feel I am healthy mentally, but of course on the next day, I am tired…

Is my life now healthy or unhealthy??

No comments: