May 18, 2007

ALOHA!

Hawaian Festival

I had a Hula concert last Sunday.
We danced on a stage outside under sun, so I felt really really good and got suntan.
There were so many Hawaiian dancers from many schools.
We dance the very beginning, got nervous a bit, but I think we got used to since we dance at the beginning at any concert so far.
Watching other people’s dancing is good for me.
Now we are practicing much harder dance for the biggest concert in September.
Kids danced the easier version of the dance we practice now on the stage.
It was sooooo cute, and I was thinking I would make my future kids to learn how to dance Hula dance.
Dancing Hula is good mentally and physically.
It has been one year and three month since I started taking Hula lesson.
Now I learned so many steps and can dance several songs.
Someday in near future, I want to go to Hawaii and dance with local people in Hawaii.
This is something I want to keep doing.


There were several stores which sell Hawaiian stuff.
There were Kona coffee, Hawaiian water, Hawaiian beer, and so on.
It smelled like Hawaii although there was no beach around the stage.
We had lunch at Hawaiian restaurant.
I had Loco Moco Place.
When was the last time I was in Hawaii??
I love Big Island the best.
Would I live there??
Maybe that is a place I want to save as my vacation place.
All employees and their family of our company will go to Hawaii this coming February.
It would be weird trip for me, but it is nice to see that everyone is so looking forward to going all together.
We are going to Waikiki for the trip.
I hope I would be a better dancer who can dance in front of them by then!