May 21, 2007

SECRET

My Secret

Today I got a secret.
When I think of it, I have never had a secret which I can’t share with anybody.
Usually I love sharing my secrets with somebody.
Humn, that sounded weird…
Okay, I think I usually do not hide anything about me doing something to close people.
When my friends or my family tell me their secrets, I can bear not to tell anybody because at least two people know the secret.
But this one is something only I know.
So I am very excited to have this secret which I would not tell anybody.
Since this is the first time, I at least have to say that I have a secret.
The reason why I keep this secret is my belief.
I believe if I could keep it secret, my dream would come true.
Keep my finger crossed that I could keep my secret.
Weird entry, I know… But my first secret in my life!

No comments: