May 23, 2007

AMAZING GRACE

Laughter and Sorrow

It was my other friend's wedding last Saturday.
It was a nice small wedding party.
At first, we attended Wedding Ceremony at a chapel.
I started crying when she came into the chapel with her step father.
She looked really beautiful and happy, so I was very happy for her.
Last couple years, she had such a hard time.
Her mother and biological father passed away one and another.
She has a eating problem and could not tell about it to anybody.
Since I saw her struggling her life, I was so happy that she finally could get married with her boyfriend.
After the ceremorny, there was a formal wedding party, and she read a letter to her dead mother.
All of us could not stop crying...
After the formal party, they held casual wedding party with lots of her friends.
At this time, I did not cry and enjyoed the nice party.


This is me when I was ready for singing.
I was pretty relaxed.
I was asked to sing "Amazing Grace" at the formal wedding party.
I rejected it at first, but she asked me saying it was her mother's favorite song, how could I say no...
On the stage, before the bride and groom came into the place, I sang the song without any music.
Once I started singing, I felt really good!
It was much much better than singing in a bathtub.
I usually love singing when I take a bath because of the echo.

I got jealous her dress at wedding party this time.
She wore my color dress, Orange!, and was so cute!
I am not sure if you change dresses at wedding party in the US or not.
But for girls, that is a nice part of the wedding day that we can wear a couple big dresses in one day!

Rcently, I attend several weddings, but have never go tired of it.
Each wedding is different and nice.

No comments: