May 17, 2007

REUNION

At My Friend’s Wedding Party

My friend got married last Saturday.
Although I wanted to attend her ceremony, but couldn’t because of Saturday meeting at work…
I could go to cocktail sort of party in that evening after the meeting.
It was a cute cocktail party which lots of their friends attended.
I was glad to see all of my old friends from college at the party too.
We hung out in a group of 8 girls when we were college students.
She was the fifth one who got married, and it surprised us.
All of us thought she would not get married young, since she was such a Tomboy.
She loves to travel all over the world, and she works a couple months only for traveling.
When we get together she does not talk about her boyfriend much.
Finally they decided to get married after 9years relationship.
They look really cute together although their relationship had been quite dry.


We have been friends from college for 20 years.
Now we live separately, and each of us has different life style.
It is always fun to hear about their life.
After we reported what has been going on in each life, we kept laughing.
We have so many silly and funny memories.
Also, since it had been a while since the last time all of us got together, and we got excited.
I think I am very lucky to have these kinds of friends whom I can share our memories with.
Whenever we get together, we can go time trip to our college days easily.
We decided to have trip to all together including their new family members to Okinawa next year.
I can’t wait to see them soon!
Wedding party is such a great opportunity to see lots of friends.
I am going to another wedding party tomorrow, and am getting excited to see other friends there!

No comments: