May 19, 2007

MOTHER'S DAY

I Love My MOM

It was mother's day last Sunday.
I wanted to take my mom to dinner on mother’s day.
But my mom had to go somewhere with my dad for business on that day.
Although the last February 3rd was my mom’s birthday, my grandpa passed away on that day.
So we actually could not celebrate my mom’s birthday.
That’s why I really wanted to do something special for my mom on mother’s day.
My sister and I ordered as many yellow spray roses as we could.
We wanted to buy them because they are my mom’s favorite flower.
I went to my parent’s house when they were working, and left them on my mom’s dining table with a card.
We wanted to thank her so much.
On the evening, she called me with crying, saying she did not expect.
She kept saying, “Thank you”
My mom is having such a hard time right now by worrying about us daughters who live away from her, by taking care of our grandmothers who need lots of supports, and by supporting my dad.
I have never seen such a tough mother ever.
I call her everyday and tell her what happens on each day.
She never told me not to call even when she is busy.
She is always so kind to all of us, and I really want to be like my mom.
Mom, I love you and thank you very much for supporting us!

No comments: