May 15, 2007

PHILIPPINES 3

The Third Day In Philippines

We were in Borocay.
We could get up really early in the morning because we left the curtain open.
We asked to deliver breakfast to our room from their restaurant.
They called us to ask what kind of food we would like to have.
We ordered this much like the picture above.
They set the table on our balcony, so we could have breakfast with looking at the beautiful ocean view.
I would say we spent most of the time at this balcony when we were in the hotel.
We ate, drank beer, had snack, took a bobble bath with flower, and chat at this balcony.


We did a lot of activities on this day in Borocay.
We swam although I can’t swim…
We got a deep tissue massage with facing to the beach.
We rent a motorbike and rode around the town.
The funniest part was Jet Ski.
It was unbelievable for me that we don’t have to have any kind of license to ride Jet Ski…
Anyway, we shared one Jet Ski and I drove a couple circles.
I got scared at first, but soon I got so excited to go fast.
We drove for an hour, and at the last circle, we fell from it because we went too fast, I guess.
We sore on the next day, and got suntan a lot by having fun outside whole day.
When I think about it, I had not have a chance to spend whole day outside in Japan for a while.
I got refresh, and could get relax.
I remember that we went to bed early at night since we got so tired, and woke up early on the next day…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading all your entries, bun! Reminds of the the good times we had there.

YU said...

Yeah, it was fun! I hope we can do fun trip sometime again!