May 2, 2007

SOY MILK FOOD

Soy Milk Pot

Last Saturday, after work, my friend came over to my apt and stayed one night.
I decided to cook for dinner, and I cooked Soy Milk Pot, which sounds gross, but really good taste.
This menu is one of my best cooking, although it is really easy to cook.
We ate too much, so we skipped desert and walked to a video store.
I really wanted to watch “Saw 3” but have been scared to watch it by myself.
I had watched “Saw1” and “Saw2” with my movie friend who loves scary movies.
I always denied his selection, so one day I decided to watch them and I really liked them.
But I was still scared to watch it by myself, and asked my friend to watch it with me.
I thought “Saw 3” was the best out of three.
We watched it till late at night, and chatted after that for a while.
We slept in till noon, and cooked again, and ate.
I went to Tokyo for business on the next day, but I was not tired at all.
The friend was not my closest friend ever, but I had a really good time.
I realized it is nice to hang out with friend whom I had not hung out much.
I found many things from my friend.

She is going to get married soon, but she will move to the place which is close to my apt.
I wish I can hang out with her much more.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

mmmm...I miss that!

YU said...

bun,
Hehe, I make it better now! You should try the new version!

Anonymous said...

2.0?

YU said...

Humn...
Yes.