Apr 3, 2008

Change “Pinch” To “Chance”

Phone Calls

Two phone calls I received his morning on the way to my office.
One girl had been sick for three days, and she did not get well today again.
Everyone worked hard to cover for her last three days.
I was shocked when one more girl called me to leave for absence.
So when I got to office, I told everyone, “Change pinch to chance!!”
Taking care of yourself is so important as a business person.
I am weak so I easily get sick.
Actually, I felt a little cold in this afternoon, but if I get sick now, I would ruin everything.
So I took medicine immediately, and got recovered!

At late at night, I got a call from Mr. Sotomi.
He is a son of the owner of a chocolate company who went to Canada and the US on business with me before.
He moved to Osaka from Tokyo on April 1st.
He went to a famous café, which has a special roll cake, which is hard to get.
So he drove by to my office and dropped me a roll cake from the store!
It’s been a while since the last time I ate it.
I ate it at my apt soon after I got home.
Yammmmmmy!!
I think I will bring it tomorrow to my office and share with my colleagues.
Tomorrow will be a hard day for me.
I know I will be scolded by my boss who had been out of our office for three days.
Should I work on my paper work or should I go to bed?
Hummmm, I should sleep…

No comments: