Apr 19, 2008

Work Saturday

Saturday Is No Longer My Day-Off

Since I got so drunk last night, it was hard for me to get up this morning.
However, I had a big mission to call to the US this morning.
So I setted upi my alarm at 5 in this morning, and made a phone call to the US.
I had to make appointments for the coming business trip.
One of the company I called this morning, I had no idea what they said.
Maybe because I was not totally awake, ot maybe because they were non-native English speaker.
Anyway, after I made a couple phone calls, I went back to sleep till the time I had to go to work.
I had to go to work today too.
I got so used to go to work on Saturday, and I think it is such a bad habit.
My boss took me to my favorite curry and rice place.
Lately I eat a lot, really...

Ahhhh, today I got high somehow.
I don't wanna sleep tonight.
But maybe I should sleep tonight not to ruin tomorrow, which is my only day-off.

No comments: