Apr 8, 2008

Working In A Team

Busy Busy Day

I was not that busy this morning, but since this afternoon, I had been so busy.
I got such short time for lunch, becuase I never knew when my boss caled me for board of Director meeting.
I did a presentation about Organic, which I saw from a convention in LA last month.
After the meeting, I had a couple appointments with some people who wants to do sales to me.
Recently, I am trying to meet as many people as I can.
Since people from outside now know that I am the head of R&D department, everyone calls me to see me to do business with us.
First I rejected to see them, because I would not have anytime to work for myself if I met every single person.
But now I decided to see them because I should not forget how to welcome people.
Because of my title, I might have been too snobbish...
After these appointments, finally I did my stuff.
But most of the time, I had a meeting with my boss.
Everytime after the Board of Director's meeting, I get so much work suddenly...


These day, I really appreciate to my assistants.
They work really hard for me.
I really feel that work in a team is great.
I hope this happy work days would last long.

No comments: