Apr 5, 2008

Saturday Meetin

Boring Meeting but Nice and Slow Saturday

Today was the once-a-month boring meeting.
Because my boss’s son entered high school today, so the meeting started from 1PM instead of from 9:30.
My assistant came to pick me up at my apt, and went to office at 11AM to prepare.
The good part of today’s meeting was that it was such a short meeting unusually.
1 o’clock to 6 o’clock.
5 hours meeting!
I know it is still long, but if I did not remind my boss about how long he had been talking, it would be much longer one, probably till 1AM tomorrow…

After the meeting, I went to eat my mom’s cooking.
It had been a while since the last time I ate at my parents’ house, I felt.
Today, I have time to relax by myself at my apt, so now I am cleaning my apt and doing some laundry.
Tomorrow I will attend my friend’s wedding again.
I still have not decided what to wear.
The dress or that dress??

This is a picture which my mom took tonight.
I think I really gain weight...

No comments: